More Old Stuff

I'm moving more old posts so I can delete the blog I no longer use. The hard part is resisting the urge to edit these!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006
And away I goooo....show people start arriving tomorrow. It should all be a wrap by Feb. 5.

I don't know what they have in mind as far as how they will portray me. Remember there HAS to be a villain and a saint. I don't really mind being the bad guy as long as the people that have met me know the real me. Ummm....Darth Ehope. *shrugs*

It's pretty exciting. The neatest part is seeing how a reality TV show happens. I can tell you that there is a ton of preparation on both sides. (Tari, I wish you could be here to see the mechanics of all this) The casting company now knows every tiny detail about me and my family. Providing those details has been time consuming and at times very stressful.

Given that all participants have to go trough these "trials", I can honestly say even those portrayed as villains are 100% the opposite.

My local club is in heaven. They get to be on two sessions...or whatever they call it. My only regret is that I will miss the geekiest, silliest club meeting in the history of Hoth Lanta Rebels.

I don't know where I'm being sent. It doesn't really matter. I'm spontaneous and adapting. Any nice warm beach will do :)

Airing should be in Fall so ya'll have to wait along with me. Shhh....still secret till the commercials of my family air.

Ooohh...casting is open again. *Yoda voice* Go you must...

Be nice, play, smile and be happy!!!

Comments