Past Blast - I Loved Doing This


Comments

Unknown said…
that's my video lol
Unknown said…
Hi Judy I loved ur episode on trading spouses and was wondering if u and doug do more stuff together involving star wars?
Unknown said…
May the force be with u :)
Hey Judy Arts said…
C Merino said...

May the force be with u :)

Perfect!
Hey Judy Arts said…
C Merino said...

Hi Judy I loved ur episode on trading spouses and was wondering if u and doug do more stuff together involving star wars?

Well...Doug, Evan, his Lady, Catherine and myself did go to the early premiere of "The Force Awakens." We dressed in the Target Union Suits. I was a Stormtrooper. We met my Star Wars Club, HothLanta Rebels.
Other than that, I keep in touch with the HothLanta Rebels via Facebook and phone. Our current meeting place is way over ----> there and a PIA to get to.

Where did you see this? I thought my episodes were relegated to a long time ago...
Anonymous said…
Hi OMG I'm watching your episode right now on youtube!!!
I love it. How are the kids? I know this is a little personal but did you and Doug stay together? You are so pretty and funny. I hated the husband I forgot his name lol. Good prank! God bless