I was looking through an old blog and found some Trading Spouses posts. May as well move them here. Kinda strange looking back at these. I did seem to have my expectations right....for the most part.

Anyway, for any that are interested in participating in a reality show, you may find something of worth in here.

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Still in wait mode. They said..be available from Sept-Nov. At the time that didn't seem so hard. Now it is making me nuts. My house is NOT ready for prime time. I know it's silly but you kinda have to know my house. Umm..that may make for a semi-interesting public blog thingie.

I'm not concerned about me being on TV. The producers decide how the people will be portrayed anyway. It's not really in my control. If I were to guess at what they are planning for me, I would say....a lady that lives in dreamland, puts fantasies first, never takes things seriously...I think they will make me the one that comes across as the witch. Haa, doesn't matter. It's show biz.

They asked me that at the screen test. "Why do you want to do this?"

I said, "I could say for the experience, or the money or because it's a life changing event but that wouldn't be true. I am doing this for fun."

That's when the director said, "Cut!"

I have no clue if that is good or bad.





Comments

Anonymous said…
hey my name is vanessa kahn
and i don't know another way to contact you so you can e-mail me back at vanessakahn08@hotmail.com i was also on trading spouces my mothers name is wendy kahn and i think that reality tv is retarded and is so butchered in the editing room that it shouldnt be aloud to be called reality....... and yah e-mail me cak